Villa Carmen is your holiday home on Lake Garda, ideal both for a relaxing holiday in a Mediterranean oasis and for an active holiday in the world rock climbing capital.
Villa Carmen is located a few steps away from the town centre of Arco, 200 meters from the cycle path that in just 15 minutes leads to Torbole and Riva del Garda. In the immediate vicinity there are supermarkets, shops, and restaurants. The villa offers an independent entrance, private covered parking, free bicycles, Wi-Fi, safe, air conditioning.
The villa has an independent garden with solarium area (deckchairs, sun beds, shower) and dining area (table, chairs, barbecue, sunshade).
Villa Carmen offers two bedrooms; two bathrooms, one of which with bath, shower, and hairdryer; a laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, detergents, and cleaning products. The living area is very large and offers: a complete kitchen with fridge, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine; living room with air conditioning and satellite TV; winter garden with sitting area and table. The house provides guests with free linen, towels, toilet paper, soap, and shower gel.
[The following are not available during the covid-19 emergency] The kitchen is equipped with basic ingredients such as extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, tea, and coffee.
The Villa is equipped with an optic-fibre Wi-Fi connection that covers all the rooms and the garden. This and the multiple independent corners (living room, winter garden, garden) make Villa Carmen ideal for remote working.
The guests of Villa Carmen are issued with a free Trentino Guest Card which allows them to freely use public transport in Trentino and access museums and castles at a discounted rate.
Equipped with everything necessary for cooking and eating (pots, pans, gas stove, oven).
- Espresso machine
- Microwave oven
- Comfortable sofa and armachairs
- SAT TV with English channels
- Breakfast table
- Comfortable reading corner with sofa and armchair
- Sanitary facilities
- Bath tub
- Towels included
- Sanitary facilities
- Washing machine with detergents
- Vacuum cleaner
1 double bed
1 single bed
Possibility to add an extra crib for young children
1 double bed (or 2 single beds)
- Outdoor table
- Gas BBQ
We provide our guests with the Trentino Guest Card free of charge, which will enable you to get:
- Free circulation on public transport within Trentino: trains, ferries and some cableways included;
- Free entry to over 60 museums, Buonconsiglio Castle, Muse and Mart included;
- Free visits to 20 castles and over 40 attractions, including the Verona Arena;
- A range of tasting events involving typical local products in the company of the producers themselves. Discounts on purchases and free guided tours;
- Access to a range of other services at special rates;
Discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus